Saturday, January 12, 2013

5 months

Alright it's been a little while since I have posted anything. Oops! But Ryker has gotten so big and made some huge accomplishments. 
Sometime after he learned to roll over he finally got the hang of rolling back on to his back from his belly. Now is is everywhere. We can put him on the floor and then 2 min later he'll be all the way across the room. 
His first tooth broke through on Dec. 28, 2012. (This was also the day we moved into our new apartment that we love!) He is currently working on the other lower central incisor. He right one was first and the second one is starting to poke through. 
He still would rather stand than sit, although he is getting pretty good at sitting on his own. Still falls over pretty easy, but is getting much better.
He now eats rice cereal, and loves it. He eats every night and I try to give it to him in the mornings too. 
And... Here is a HUGE thing..... this morning I was in the bedroom and Cam was in the living room with him and I heard Cam say, "Oh my gosh Ryker!" So I came out to see and he was trying to crawl. He would get up on his knees and try. I can't even believe it. He is only 5 months and 10 days old. What the heck child. I swear by next week he is going to be able to start crawling around. What am I going to do with this kid?! Ha It makes me so proud though. 

So big
He makes this face quite often. i LOVE it



Beautiful kid. Nuff said.

Sitting up like a big boy

Being messy. Blame Daddy.







2 comments:

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

love your picture on the top so stinkin cute!! Blog more!:)

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

blog more missy