Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super bowl Sunday!



So as I'm sitting here watching the super bowl game I can't help but think of last year! I was at school with all my roommates and we were over at Sopers apartment (where we were a lot) and it really makes me miss last year! I was also with Cassie and she is a football fanatic! It's weird with her not being here this year!

So this pic is from last year!.. I miss Soper and I miss Cass! And I miss last year! School was so fun last year! We were doing something every weekend! I just come home every weeekend now because everyone goes home! :( Like right now I'm sitting at home with my Dad watching the game! Not that I don't to be home, I love it! I love being with my daddy too! He is my most favorite person ever! Just saying that I miss last year and all the people I hung out with all the time!



I especially miss Cassie! Her and I had many good times! :) I've seen her once this whole year and it was at a football game.. haha.. Imagine that! A good ol Snow Football game! Snow is a fun school to be at and I have met a lot of great friends here! I will cherish their friendships forever! And I just decided that I'm going to have to make a trip to Bountiful one of these weekends so that I can visit my Cass and make some new memories!

1 comment:

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

SKY!!! I totally didn't know you were a blogger.... woot woot!!! I'm so excited!! How are you?? I miss you!