Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Word of Advice

So since i got 'promoted' to the painting job at work.. Aub and I were painting most of the day today.. And as we were doing so we forgot to ventilate the place and the fumes got to my brain! No bueno! I had the worst migraine!! And I've never had a migraine in my life! After work I hung up a blanket in my window and laid in bed like all night! I proceeded to the tub at one point and listened to some tunes! I popped an 800 Ibprofen! and I never freakin take drugs for anything! It was seriously so bad! I think I was high while I was in the apartment! ha ha.. I was laughing so hard at the dumbest things.. ha ha! Aub and I both were! ha ha
I thought I was gettting sick until I talked to my mom on the phone and told her about my day and she was like duh sky!! Did you have any windows open while you were painting? I was like no.. and she said, well no wonder you have a migraine!! ha ha..

So for a word of advice! OPEN windows when you are painting! Ventilate the area!! Bad experience if you don't! Although it was very funny! ha ha.. :)

No comments: