Friday, June 19, 2009

MAVY!!!

(Well I decided that I am officially one of the worst bloggers!! ha ha.. I'm working on this though, i promise!)
Maverick is one of my Best Friends! I love this kid sooo dang much! He's grown so much in the past little while because of trials and ect that he has been through! I'm so proud of him! I'm so thankful that as cousins we are so close.. Our families are so close it's as if we are brother and sister! We all spend as much time together as possible and I LOVE it! Well Mav is leaving on Sunday. He joined the national guard and he'll be in Oklahoma for the next 4 months! I'm going to miss him so much! It's going to be weird with him gone for awhile... :( I don't know if I have ever gone 4 months without seeing him! He's been there so much for me this past year/semester! I'm so proud of him though! I already can't wait until he gets back and he hasn't even left yet! ha ha.. I just wanted to say a little something about him! Here are some pics that we've taken over the past couple years I think! ha ha! ohhh the memories!! ha

3 comments:

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Aw cute Sky!!! It is so cool that your family is so close. That's great that he joined the guard.. good for him!!

Brandt Lovell said...

thumbs up! love mav

Brandt Lovell said...

Hi, my Name is Brandt Lovell and I endorse this message.