Friday, July 3, 2009

ughhhhhhhhh

So I have decided that I have a problem............

It's a chasing problem...........

with boys................

why don't I ever really like the ones that like me????????? I mean I'll like them, and I have soooo much fun with them!!

But when they like me, and I can't chase after them anymore.. I loose interest!

Or I'll like them a lot when I'm with them but when I'm not, I don't really care so much...

I HATE this problem! I don't understand it!

I've been in a weird place lately and I don't really know how to expain it! When people ask me what's up I just brush it off and pretend as though everything is fine.. But really inside I'm all confused and like torn up.. But I can't even tell you what I'm torn up about because I don't even know... I haven't felt like this in a long while..

How do I fix this problem............??????

3 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

Sky, hang in there! it sounds like you like the thrill of the chase!! I get that!! :) but really, anyone would be lucky to date you... you should attend the BLU asap!!

Whittergirl said...

Well love... this is just ONE of the many problems with dating! At least it's YOU that is falling out of like with them instead of vice-versa! Trust me, it's A LOT worse the other way around! I miss your face!

Zeke, Hillary, Koriann said...

Sky, my favorite person in high school. It's hillary anderson if you couldn't figure out who this is. How the heck have you been, hope you don't mind if we check out you blog.