Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm back!


Okay so I finally got internet! YAY!! I'm very very excited about this. Hopefully you will get to see me more often! ;) with actual pictures. I just have a few today.. Updating on how this pregnancy is going.. which is great so far. I have 5 weeks left as of today! :) I cannot wait to meet the little guy in there! Things have seen to go by so fast.. To go from this
11 weeks
to this.. 
34 weeks
in a matter of 23 weeks. 
 He is growing strong and kicking me more and more and more! By the way, his name is going to be Ryker! I love it! We thought that it was a not very common name but lately I have heard it soooo much. I've had that name picked out since high school and I'm so glad that Cam liked it too! I think it's only going to get more and more popular though which I'm not very excited about. We liked that it was different. I'm finally starting the whole "swollen" thing. My feet and hands are soo swollen. And my fall asleep at night all the time and then they hurt so bad in the morning.. I can't wear my rings and I hate it! haha 

As for what else is going on in my life, I've finally gotten a break from a work which is really nice! But Cam has been in phoenix for the past 5 weeks straight. I'm getting so sick of that place and I hate that the only relationship we have throughout the week is over the phone. I miss him so much.! 

On a side note Colton has moved in with us for the rest of the summer so I have someone to keep me company! But he thinks I'm a boring old married woman cause I'm tired all the time and don't ever want to do anything but lay around mostly! 

Well that sums it up for now! I'll be back soon! :) I promise! ;) later gators. 

4 comments:

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

Finally you blogged! Your such a cute pregnant lady ;) I am excited for you.

Chelsie Buoy said...

YAY, I am so excited to see you blogging again and you better keep that promise to blog more... I cant wait to meet my beautiful little nephew and I will always babysit... Love ya FSIL and I am just down the road if you get extremely lonely or bored while cams away..

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Sky, look at your cute pregnant self!! So excited for you to be a new mommy- you will be awesome!!

Casey Wininger said...

Yay! You finally blogged you silly little goose! I can't wait for baby Ryker to make his appearance! I'm going to be the bestest God Mother ever, and yes, I did just nominate myself.:) Love you to the moon and back times infinity plus 1!