Sunday, June 24, 2012

"I am a child of God"

Okay so can I just say that it has been awhile since I have been to church.  We are really trying hard to get back to going and becoming temple worthy so we can go through the temple.  If you add up not going to church for some time, going to a new ward where you know nobody, and a family ward at that so we are like the youngest can be a little scary.  My whole plan was to go to sacrament meet the bishop and get him our records so that they could be transferred to the right ward.  So skip to after sacrament, I asked Madi if she just wanted to go home and SHE was the one that said "No, I want to go to primary! I'm so excited for primary!!" So we stayed, took Madi to primary, found Sunday school and braved my way through Relief Society.  Afterwards I was very thankful. Of course it was the 4 year old child who was braver than me today!  I love her for that!  She is such a talented and special little girl!  She wasn't shy at all either, her teacher said she just jumped right in and helped out in class.  She even met the bishop and said he was soo nice cause he gave them all suckers.  I'm so thankful for the hearts of children and how awesome they are at keeping us adults in check when they don't even know.  It makes me even more excited for when our little Ryker is here!  I love the gospel and I'm so excited I finally dove in to start the journey of eternity with my family!

No comments: