Monday, July 23, 2012

Ready and Waiting

So here I am, 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant sitting in the recliner watching some tv.  Cam is at work and I'm bored and sooooooo so ready for this little guy to come.  Tomorrow is the 24th of July and I wish I lived closer to home so that my doctor could be right there and I could attend the AMAZING festivities of Fairview, Ut!  But let's be honest here, I am like 4 hours from home and Washington county doesn't really go  all out like Fairview does so I have not a clue what I will be doing tomorrow, on my Christmas Day in July.  It's all good. I can deal with it. I don't have all the energy in the world anyway and I would probably fall asleep half way through the derby.  I know I definitely couldn't sit there the whole time. I would go crazy and my back would hate me even more than it already does.  So I have accepted the fact that I will miss out this year. Next year I will be celebrating the heck out of it though!  We will also have a little guys birthday right around the same time and that will be something to look forward to as well! :) Hopefully he makes his debut some time soon.!  We are ready for him, my mom says I gotta wait till the 26th so that she can be done with all of her things this month and then she can just come down and stay for a bit. Which is my due date, and only like 3 days away, so I'm okay with that, but we are ready for him anytime. just sayin :)
Here is a little pic for ya.. I'm about to pop!

2 comments:

The Churchs said...

That is so exiting! I have been talking to Casey and shes been keeping me updated on it cause I knew you are close to having him! Shay Revoir is also waiting this week, but hoping hers doesnt come till after the 24th but she cant wait to get her baby out too! That would be crazy if they were born on the same day! Your baby is going to be such a cutie!!

Chelsie Buoy said...

Yay for baby boy, he will be here before you know it and I cant wait to see my sweet new nephew...