Sunday, July 1, 2012

Prego Pics!

So we are getting closer and closer to little Ryker being brought into the world.  This past week I've been helping Casey get ready for my baby shower.  It's been fun hanging out with her a lot again.  It's almost like we lived together again. :) haha I miss that girl sooo much!  It was like we never went a day without seeing each other.  She is seriously like my other half.. Besides my wonderful husband Cameron of course! 
Anyways.. she has a ton of cute ideas for this little baby shower and I'm super excited for it.  We have made a bunch of decorations for it and we came up with the idea that we should display some pics of me being pregnant.  So we got Cam and we went and took a few shots.  (and by a few, I mean a few)  I believe we did get some real good ones though.. And here they are! 





As for the pregnancy.  Things are going great.  Just under 4 weeks to go. Woo! That is so crazy.. He is moving soo much.  He loves to kick me in the right ribs, not so much the left, but the right.  ALL THE TIME! My hands are soo numb like all day because they are so swollen that the circulation is being cut off and that sucks. But that's really been the worst for me so far. I think a lot of it has to do with how hot it is here in st g all the time. 
Well we are very excited for this little guy to come into our lives.. can't wait to meet him! <3 
XOXO -sky

3 comments:

Chelsie Buoy said...

Too cute, love the pictures and cant wait for baby ryker to get here.... So gorgious sky, love you fsil...

Casey Wininger said...

Alright, it's been decided. . . I am quitting my day job and becoming a professional photo taker. How do ya feel about Goatie Fotos? Eh? I have absolutely loved playing with you so much lately! It's the high light of my week for sure! I can't wait for little Ryker J Casey Winegar to get here already! Can't wait till Saturday pretty girl! Love you to the moon and back times infinity plus one!:)

Knudsen's said...

Way cute pics Sky!! So happy and excited for you! Have fun these last few weeks and enjoy that little boy when he gets here!! Love ya girl!