Friday, August 17, 2012

2 week app.

My little man had his two week app today.  He is doing so great.  He has already gained almost 1 pound.  He weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz and is 22 and 1/4 in long.  He is growing so fast.  I could tell the other day when I put one is his onesies on him and it was all tight.. It's crazy how little he is but I think he is getting so big already. 
He also got his circumcision done today. :( I feel so bad.  When we got home and I had to change his diaper I felt so bad.  He was crying so hard that I started crying too.  I feel so bad for him and haven't ever heard him cry so hard in his whole 2 weeks of life. :(  I hope it heals real fast for him.  Cam still hasn't even looked at it.  When we were in the office I stood at his head and gave him some sugar water when he would start to cry and his little hand squeezed my finger so hard like the whole time.  Poor guy. I feel like it's all my fault he's in pain.  Cam has too weak of a stomach, he was feeling all queezy just thinking about it beforehand.  I'm just glad that I didn't start bawling in the middle of the procedure.  I was tough for him!! (till we got home that it is)
Anyway.. I want to get some newborn pics done asap before he gets too big!! But I just don't know who to go to or anything down here without having to pay a ton of money that we don't have! I sure love that little guy more than anything though!

No comments: