Monday, August 27, 2012

Just Because..

So Cam left again today.. :( I love that he has a job that he loves. But I hate the fact that sometimes he leaves for a whole week at a time.
 I hate not seeing him everyday.
 Not only do I get bored but I miss him soooo much. He is my BESTEST Friend Ever. I get so lonely without him here.  I feel real bad for him this time too because he doesn't get to see our little Ryker man for 4 days. 

Poor daddy. 
 I text him so many times before he ever texts me back because he is busy, ha. 
When we talk on the phone, its for at least a half an hour or so before we fall asleep at night.
 I just love this guy so dang much.


Don't know what I would do without him.

On a Happy note.. When we had Madi this weekend we made letter pancakes.
It was fun and she loved it!


What a cute little girl.
Love her.
I need a new camera. Mine sucks. It's old.

And this is just cause he is adorable. I got a smile outta him.. Even if it was cause he was trying to poop or something, I don't care. I LOVE it and him. 



2 comments:

Chelsie K. Buoy said...

cutest little family ever... I hate when our men work out of town, it sucks ;( I am always up for a play date if you ever need company... Love the letter pancakes... Too cute..

Brit said...

He is so cute!! Can't wait to hold him, tell him not to get to big until I can soak up his tiny-ness ;) Give Madison a hug and kiss from all of us!