Wednesday, September 5, 2012

23

3 days ago my baby turned 1 month old! I seriously cannot believe how big he is getting.  I think that he changes and looks different everyday! I just love him so much.  He slept in the crib in the other room the past two nights! The first night was kinda rough for me and I didn't sleep much. Neither did he.. I was worry about him like the whole night and after I fed him he had the hardest time trying to fall back asleep.. He cried and fussed for like an hour.  So I went and got him and put him in his basket by my bed and he fell right to sleep. But last night after I fed him, I wrapped him up and put him back in the crib and he slept till 8 this morning.  I'm so proud! He has been sleeping for about 4-5 hours through the night with one feeding in between.  I'm hoping soon he will start to sleep more through the whole night.. I can't believe I haven't slept through one whole night for the past month.  No wonders I never have any energy.  I feel so bad for Cam when he comes home and the house isn't clean.  I feel like I have no excuse for the mess but I do, it just doesn't sound like a good one. ;)

Well now onto today.. Today is Shilo's birthday and she would have been 23 today.  Here is where you can read about Shilo and Micah, my two best friends I'll never forget. It's crazy to think that she left this earth at only 19 and Micah at 21.  I have experienced so much in the past 4 years since they have gone.  So many things I wish they could have been here to go through with me. I miss them everyday.  They were my best friends and soul sisters!  I think about them often and am soo happy that I have the memories that I do.  Us three were inseparable and I wouldn't change that for anything.  I was going to delete my myspace a LONG time ago.  But there are still so many messages and things that I don't want to forget so I still haven't. ha I got on there today and found some old pictures from those days.. Here are a few...












They are seriously the most beautiful girls ever.  I just know they met and gave Ryker many many kisses before he was born.  This makes me happy.  Happy Birthday Shilo Anne! I love you so so very much and I am so grateful for you.  Keep watching over us all!  Love you!

No comments: