Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thank you Chelsie K Buoy aka FSIL

I got nominated with a blog award.



Pretty sure it's just to get me to blog more! :) which is a good thing because I really need to.  I want this to be a journal of our big & small family adventures! Give me a break, I'm trying here and I've never been good at keeping a journal! :) Well thank you Chelsie for the big push! It's helping! 

Here are the few rules to this wonderful nomination:

  • Include the blog award logo in your post. *which I did above*
  • Thank the person who nominated.
  • Nominate 3 other people and let them know you have done so.
  • Give 7 random things about yourself.
My Nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award :

& 7 random things about myself...

1. I secretly wish Cam and I lived about 4 hours north of St. George, but know it can't happen for at least 12 years.
2. I absolutely hate scary movies and will not watch them.
3. I could watch tv shows all day and not feel guilty.
4. I believe my moms pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are thee best cookies in the world. 
5. I miss playing softball everyday of my life.
6. I absolutely love camping, hunting and being on the mountain. Best thing ever.
7. I'm a money nazi (as the hubby would say) and I never buy myself anything.

1 comment:

Chelsie K. Buoy said...

You are very welcome and I look forward to you blogging more :) and you need to teach me how to be a money nazi... Glad you are stuck in sg for a while cause I love having a workout partner and my fsil so close to me... oh and of course I get to steal kisses from baby ryker whenever I want too...