Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 months old!


This little guy is starting to get so big! I can't believe that he is 2 months old already. 

Some things that have been happening as of late are: 
He sleeps a little more through the night. Usually falls asleep around 11-12 and wakes up around 6:30. 
(Which is really nice for this momma)
He now thinks his hand is super fun to suck on.. 
Lose your bink, just stick your whole hand in your mouth. why not, right? 
This is him mid-suck.. ha 
It's actually pretty cute and makes me laugh every time that I see him do it.
He had his 2 month appoinment yesterday and..
His measurements were
24.41 in and weighs 12 lbs and 13 ounces! Wowzars!
He also had to get his shots. 3 in his legs. Insert sad face here... :( I have never heard him cry so hard. I felt soo bad. At least i got to hold him while they did it. Poor baby. 
He sure loves to eat, and eats for 40 min to an hour every time I feed him.
 He is still nursing really well and my goal is to nurse him for a whole year. :) 2 months down, 10 to go. 
He still hasn't rolled over again. Once was plenty, right? He showed us he could do it and is all good with just chilling on his back or tummy now. Ha
He is still just as cute as ever and his eyes are starting to get lighter.. more blue. He definitely 
has his daddy's eyes. Which is okay with me! Big blue eyes! :) I love them!

seriously!? Look how BIG he is.



No comments: