Monday, October 22, 2012

Deer Hunt

This past weekend was the opening of the deer hunt! I love the deer hunt so much. Only with my family though. We focus more on the family time, story telling, camping and having fun time then we do the actual hunting part. It's fun. 
Before we went up to Fillmore for the hunt this year we went and stayed up at a cabin in duck creek on cedar mountain where Cameron has been working for the past little while.
Before bed at the cabin. 
 Right after this picture Ryker spit up in Madi's mouth. She just started laughing her head off.. It was hilarious. 
Hanging out while dad was working.

This is how she kept watching tv. What a goof.

Cam put this HUGE beanie on him.. It was funny.. 

Madi was sooo excited to go hunting.. She had that hat on so low she had to look up just to look straight.. Hilarious.

Grandma got to spend some much needed time with Ryker man while I was off searching for deer.
Daddy and Ryker taking a nap together!
It was a fun trip. Exhausting. But very fun. I shot at a 2 point and missed. Ha. To tell you the honest truth I don't even know if I was shooting at a buck. I couldn't tell which one had horns through the scope on my gun. I guessed which one it was from my Dad and Colton explaining to me where he was at. I was nervous I was shooting at a doe. I think that's why I choked. Oops! Cam says that he is making me go back up this weekend. (He really just wants some jerky) It is supposed to get cold this week so hopefully that will help bring some deer down off the mountain. We barley saw anything when we actually were hunting. ha

No comments: