Monday, October 29, 2012

Project time!

This past weekend I was going to go back up to Fillmore and go hunt since I didn't get a deer opening weekend. But Cam and I decided against it to save the money that we would spend on gas. We did a project for our bedroom instead.
Cam has been working on his boss' cabin up duck creek for like the past month or so and he brought home some cabinets that were going to get thrown out. He thought we could repurpose them for our bedroom and he could use the drawers for his undies and such. That way I could use the whole dresser! ;) It was lots of fun! I love that I married a handy man! Exactly what I always wanted! :) I love him soo much!
Well here is the project..
This was before they were painted.. minus the doors. 

painting them...

Cam building the base and the top.

Done being painted..


This guy pretty much did this the whole time.. but that's okay with his momma! What a CUTIE! Pretty sure that he has started teething.. goodness!

This was what was in our room before...



This is after! :) Yay! We love it and I think it looks soo good!  It matches our beautiful bed my daddy made for us!

1 comment:

Chelsie K. Buoy said...

very cute, wish he would make cute stuff for me :( I guess Wife Trumps Sister LOL