Friday, November 2, 2012

hAlLoWeEn!!

Halloween was pretty fun this year. Cam was thing 1, Ryker was thing 2 and I was the cat in the hat. (We didn't know what we were going to be until Halloween day. Talk about last minute! Good thing Tasha's family was this a few years ago and she let me borrow the blue for Ryker's hat and I made the shirts while Cam was at work. I didn't have a hat so I made myself a little red and white hair thing real quick and painted my face. For last minute we all turned out looking pretty good I do say so myself. Ryker was by FAR theee cutest! 
He was real tired!

And.. here is all of us.

Madi got to be with her mom this year. She dressed up as a witch! :) She made a cute little witch! We didn't get to see her dressed up but here is a pic of her! :) 

Since she was with Nikki, we got her the night before and we carved pumpkins! 


Madi's face cracks me up in this one! 

We are ghosts!!! ha no my camera just sucks. 


Madi's pumpkin. She got real creative.. It started our as a bowling ball I  believe  :) 

Cams with the tongue sticking out!

And I did this one for our little Ryker man! :) while he slept...
On Halloween night, we went trick or treating with the Buoys! It was lots of fun! We tried to find this house that Cameron said the guy was making corn dogs.. We found the street and it was like a block party! The kids loved it. There was this guy with a golf cart pulling barrels and taking kids for rides. It was cute. The corn dog guy was making popcorn and donuts. We don't know if he made corn dogs or not. He could have been out by the time we got there.  There were tons of people there. 






This is by FARRR my fav picture of the night! 


Good Times! Happy Halloween! 
Now bring on Christmas! Thanksgiving of course ;)




1 comment:

Chelsie K. Buoy said...

Thanks for going trick or treating with us! I cant wait until next year when little Ryker man is walking and Madi will be going with us too.... Cute little Suess family... Love it