Monday, November 19, 2012

Catching Up...

Day 9: I am thankful I get to go on work trips with my husband so he doesn't have to go alone.
Day 10: I am thankful for grandparents' homes to stay at when the weather is bad so we don't have to keep driving in it.
Day 11: Today I am thankful for movies. They are pretty much the reason that Cameron has a job and they are the number 1 activity that we do together. We watch soo many movies together every week. We are both movie bluffs and I love it. We = perfect for each other.
Day 12: Today I am thankful that I get to stay home and be a homemaker wife. Even though babysitting keeps me very busy and drains the energy right out of me it is worth it. I get to cook meals for my husband for when he gets home for dinner. I get to do crafts whenever I want. I get to sew whenever I want. I could go on and on and I love it.
Day 13: Today I am thankful for my mom. She has been there for me through everything in my life and is the best supporter that I have. So grateful for how understanding she is. Getting pregnant out of wedlock was one of the HARDEST things that I have ever gone through. My mom was there and helped me through it all. It made our relationship 10x stronger and better than it was before. I now talk to my mom at least a few times a day. I love her so much and I am so thankful for her example. She is a wonderful mom and I hope I am half the mom she is.
Day 14: Today I am thankful for cell phones. I have pretty much helped my mom plan Krista's whole wedding being 4 hours away. If we didn't have phones that could send pictures and what not then I wouldn't have been able to help as much as I have. I also planned my wedding the same way.. :) Thank you mother!
Day 15: Today I am thankful for vehicles that get us from point A to B. I am very sad that my family lives like 4 hours away. If it weren't for vehicles I would not be able to see them as often as I do.
Day 16: Today I am thankful for the dentist. I have absolutely loved the dentist ever since I was a little kid. I loved having braces and I think that I would love to someday have a career in teeth. I went to the dentist today and had no cavities! SOO thankful that I have amazing teeth. I have had like 2 or 3 cavities in my whole life. I thought I would have so many after not going to the dentist for a year and being pregnant.
Day 17: Today I am thankful for family that supports everything we do. My sister got married today and it was very beautiful. None of Blaize's family was able to make it and we all felt bad for him. I am so glad for ALL of the family that we have that comes and supports us in all we do!
Day 18: Thankful for lazy days. Rarely do these come around and this is the whole reason we came home last night instead of this morning so that we could have a whole day at home together as a family.
Day 19: Today I am thankful for books and seasons of tv shows. I went to Breaking Dawn part 2 last night with my FSIL and it was soo good. I think that I could actually buy this one and watch it over and over. I didn't want to have a little girl next but now I think that I do because of that movie. I love Vampire Diaries and love looking forward to it every week. Its AMAZING and only keeps getting better and better! LOVE Damon!

No comments: