Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2nd

Day 2: Today I want to say that I'm thankful for Cameron. He does so much for our family. He works so hard to provide for us! I wouldn't have to work/babysit if I didn't want to because he works so much. It's nice to have a little bit of extra money though. There are so many things that I love about him.. I've started making a list for a gift for our 1 year anniversary. I cant believe we have already been married for 8 months, almost 9! Times flies when you are having fun! :) which is also true. My patriarchal blessing says that my home will be a place of safety and refuge from the storms of life and there will not be contentions. We have such a happy marriage. There is barely ever a time when we are arguing, we compliment each other so much. He truly is my other half. People say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. To that I say, I cant wait for the years to come if it only gets better! :) I love you so much Cameron J and can't wait to spend eternity with you!
Love you baby!


No comments: