Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4th

Day 4: I am very Thankful for my Daddy and the priesthood  He blessed Ryker today and it was perfect! I was bawling before he even went up there. He was all choked up when he came and got him from me. I love hearing my dad give blessings, baptisms, etc; I always feel the spirit feel soo strongly. I am so grateful I was raised in a home with the priesthood. It makes me realize that I really took it for granted. I can't wait for the day that Cameron can hold the priesthood again. I'm so proud of him and how far he has already come. It's definitely not an easy transition. He had a long drive home with his boss yesterday and he told me that they talked about the church the whole way home. When he was telling me what they had talked about I started getting all choked up. He told me that his boss told him, "Cameron you are a good guy". He said that he feels like Phil will be keeping him around for a long time. It makes him happy that he is in a job that he loves and he feels very secure! When he got this job it was such a blessing. :) I am just very happy with everything in my life. Cam reminds me sooo much of my dad in many many ways and it is a very strong reason why I was so attracted to him in the first place! :) I'm thankful for my dads example for Cam as well. I'm grateful for both of these wonderful men in my life.

No comments: